Friday, February 18, 2005

mUsiC

Name it - I like it.. with the exception of pompous music.. music just for the sake of the big companies or something like that with no real substance. I can't think of anything specific, but it's been out there.

I will give more details later on exactly the range of music I like..

Here... Current music I'm listening to right now!

Seal - Killer 12 inch mix (great song) - it's not about what it seems, it's about a relationship ending and what it's doing to the person who's singing it. Very futuristic sounding song from the early 90's.

Listening to on and off all the time:

Lorenna McKennit - The Mummer's Dance
Dead can Dance
Masters of Chant - Gregorian Chant singers sing pop songs. It's good. Very relaxing.

David Bowie - any song, any time period, any time..

No comments: